Monday, October 29, 2007

MacBeth Act 3




In act 3 it start off with Mac beth inviting banquo to their dinner. Macbeth is so fake because he don't even like banquo, he actually want banquo and his son dead to make sure their not king. When the murderers came into the play i know something bad was about to happen. I can't believe Macbeth has hired people to kill banquo and his son. I think Macbeth is taking this whole situation to seriously. In one quote it shows how much Macbeth was behind the whole murder and that he actually planned it all.

"Within this hour at most i will advise you where to plant yourselves" This quote shows that Mcbeth has alot to do with banquo death. He really want Banquo dead that bad. When Macbeth started to see the ghost i was so happy. I was happy because he embarrassed his self and he was very scared. I think he deserve being haunted by the ghost after everything he has done.

I was really surprised when Macbeth was the only person to see the ghost. His wife who manipulated him form the beginning called him crazy and said he wasn't acting like an man. I think all this going to come back on Macbeth. Everything he's done is going to hurt him in the end. Him being selfish and worrying about being king is going to be the reason he dies. I can't wait to see what happens in act 4.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am very outgoing, I like to be goofy and have fun.