Monday, November 19, 2007

November 9th 10:02am - 1:25pm 3 hrs 23mins

I walked in the funeral home it was very quite because she didn't have any bodies. When there are no bodies it be really boring and very quite. She informed me that she couldn't find her books on embalming, so she will have to borrow some from a fellow mortician. She also said she want me to look in on some embalmings so i can get the hands on experience. I told her that i need to start thinking about my product and what i'm gonna do. I'm still a little confused and i been thinking about it alot. I'm thinking about embalming a chicken because that would be really fun. Ana Lisa and i haven't really decided yet though. It's hard finding a product to do for embalming.
We also talked about what i should do for my presentation in general, I know whatever i do i want it to be hands on because i want others to see why i'm so interested in embalming i also want them to see how it's done and the interesting part about it that i enjoy. That's basically all we talked about because we really didn't have much to do. We mostly chilled and talked about what i want to do after school, do i want to go to a mortuary school or what. i really haven't decided myself. After we wrapped things up i gathered my notes and went to catch the bus. She said she'll call and let me know when we can meet again because she'll be very busy the past couple weeks.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am very outgoing, I like to be goofy and have fun.