Monday, November 19, 2007

Mentor Log September 28, 2007 12:05pm-1:45pm 1hr 40mins

This is the first time i actually approached my mentor with the idea of her helping me on my senior project. I choose Ana Lisa because for one she's a licensed mortician and embalmer. She was my mentor before this senior project and i knew she'll be a big help. When i went in the funeral home it smelled so good. I knew she had candles lit when i walked in. Most people look at a funeral home and think their disgusting but i feel like i'm at home when i'm there because a very quite and calming atmosphere.
We talked about my requirements and what i'll need her help for on the project. I also asked her did she have the time to help because morticians are very busy people. The day i went in she actually had a body up there so that's the reason i didn't stay long. I'm basically just glad she can help me period. When i was up there she got really busy so i had to leave a little early. her being my mentor is very convenient for me because i can catch the bus to and from my house at the bus stop which is right in front of the funeral home. Since she was busy she said the next time i come back we'll get to talk more and we'll get to meet a little longer so i can get some more information. My first meeting wasn't what i expected but at least i had a chance to meet. hopefully it will be more better and interesting

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am very outgoing, I like to be goofy and have fun.